Sales Representative, Oslo
We are looking for a Sales Representative for our wholesale division based in our Oslo Showroom.
You will be responsible for growing the wholesale business in your region via existing customer base and new customer acquisition. You will work closely with the Scandinavian wholesale manager. You will be based in Oslo but may have accounts in our other markets.
We see and individual who is driven by reaching sales results and building customer relationships but also understands selective distribution and working with a premium brand. You must be able to sell both Home and Ready to Wear. You are a team-player but can work independently. You have a genuine interest in the home and fashion industry.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Manage and grow existing customer base.
- Manage shop in shops.
- Open new distribution in Home and Ready to Wear.
- Seasonal sell in 4 times per year in showroom and possibly trade shows.
- Regular account and market visits including staff training and ensuring optimal visual presentation.
- Working with CRM and general operational support in local showroom.
- Previous wholesale sales experience with a premium lifestyle brand. Fashion experience a plus.
- Understanding of retail business and brand management.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to various situations.
- Fluent in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian as well as English.
- Driver’s license and ability to travel.
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment.
For more information about the position, please contact Eva Nilsson firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the application form on-line in English, including CV, personal letter and photo by September 8th.