Key Account Coordinator, Marimekko North America
We are looking for a part time Key Account Coordinator for Marimekko North America team in New York. The purpose of the role is to support building Marimekko’s wholesale business in North America. Your job is to make sure the existing clients are served in a timely, smooth and friendly way and the customer satisfaction stays high. Also, you will be taking independent responsibility of a variety of supporting tasks vital for successful account management and business development. You will be an important part of Marimekko North America team and the Marimekko culture. You will report to Head of Wholesale, North America.
Your main responsibilities
- Timely and efficient order and invoice management in collaboration with Marimekko’s global logistics and finance team and using Marimekko’s client and order/inventory management programs.
- Client communication; co-creating and sending biweekly newsletters, sales communication, marketing plans, answering daily inquiries etc.
- New clients set up and updating client info in CRM and Dafo (Marimekko’s order and inventory management system)
- Showroom inventory management and support in showroom management during sales season
We are expecting from you:
- Organizational skills, accuracy and efficiency
- Capability to independently manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Proactivity, positivity and an enthusiastic sales-minded attitude
- Experience in customer management in commercial environment
- IT skills
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience or knowledge of Marimekko is a plus
You will get to work in a friendly, fun and supportive team and have a unique opportunity to be building a success story for Marimekko in North America.
More information: Head of Wholesale, North America Anna Hakkarainen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is filled as soon as the right person has been found.