We are looking for a Creative Planner to our visual team as part of our global marketing team.
The visual team is responsible for the design, deliveries and development of all brand-right visual assets used in global marketing. Along with your other team members in the visual team, you’re responsible for executing visually cohesively content for all mediums and within each distribution channel together with the digital team and the global marketing team. As a Creative Planner you will be identified as the key person for managing the visual content inquiries that support our staff, in-house teams, local teams, retail and wholesale by coordinating the facilities of the visual team, including annual planning, production management and concept development (photoshoots, in-store, events, digital) together with the Head of Visual Customer Experience and administrative duties that maintain visual team’s high level of performance. You will also provide global marketing team with presentations such as marketing plans to showcase content shared by global marketing team. You will report to Head of Visual Customer Experience.
What we are looking for is someone who is:
- A real team player with great communication skills
- Natural with managing creative projects
- Straightforward on scheduling own and other team members workload
- Independent and trouble-free in taking initiative
- Deadline driven in a fast paced work environment
- Effortless on working with multiple tasks
- Excellent at visual communications
- Has an eye for aesthetics that meets international quality standards
- Has a commercial / business value driven mindset
- Appreciates a good sense of humour
- Educational background, preferably at least a degree from a university of applied sciences
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of working in a fashion / design / creative department or team
- Natural interest in and knowledge about international fashion / design / creative scene
- Solid workflow with Adobe CS, Sketch and Keynote. Well experienced with MS Office
- Fluent in English
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting environment.
If you feel you are the one we are looking for, please submit your application in English, including CV and cover letter with salary expectation on our website on https://company.marimekko.com/en/careers/vacancies by Sunday 4.3.2018 at the latest. As we will be reviewing candidates continuously, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.
You can send us an open application. We will process your application confidentially and keep it for a time period set by you. If vacancies matching your skills become available, we may contact you and invite you to a personal interview.
Marimekko’s design team has always included both old hands and promising young talents. You can send questions about Marimekko’s design to firstname.lastname@example.org.