Marimekko Corporation’s managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014,”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016.
Notifications shall be made to Marimekko Corporation and the FIN-FSA promptly after the transaction.
Instructions for filling the transactions notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
- The form is available at https://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/globalassets/fi/paaomamarkkinat/liikkeeseenlaskijat-ja-sijoittajat/johtohenkiloiden-liiketoimet/managerstransactionsform_gb.pdf
Information needed on the form:
|Marimekko Corporation’s LEI code||74370053IOY42B9YJ350|
|Shortname of Marimekko Corporation share||MMO1V|
|ISIN code of Marimekko Corporation share||FI0009007660|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to Marimekko Corporation and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the transaction
Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to Marimekko Corporation and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority: Go to securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secured e-mail to email@example.com
- Sending to Marimekko Corporation: Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Marimekko has questions about the notification.
In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com
Publishing the information
Marimekko Corporation publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
Further information (in Finnish) on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example, www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Pages/Default.aspx
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.