We are looking for a Creative Planner to our visual team as part of our global marketing team.
The visual team is responsible for the design, deliveries and development of all brand-right visual assets used in global marketing. Along with your other team members in the visual team, you’re responsible for executing visually cohesively content for all mediums and within each distribution channel together with the digital team and the global marketing team. As a Creative Planner you will be identified as the key person for managing the visual content inquiries that support our staff, in-house teams, local teams, retail and wholesale by coordinating the facilities of the visual team, including annual planning, production management and concept development (photoshoots, in-store, events, digital) together with the Head of Visual Customer Experience and administrative duties that maintain visual team’s high level of performance. You will also provide global marketing team with presentations such as marketing plans to showcase content shared by global marketing team. You will report to Head of Visual Customer Experience.
What we are looking for is someone who is:
- A real team player with great communication skills
- Natural with managing creative projects
- Straightforward on scheduling own and other team members workload
- Independent and trouble-free in taking initiative
- Deadline driven in a fast paced work environment
- Effortless on working with multiple tasks
- Excellent at visual communications
- Has an eye for aesthetics that meets international quality standards
- Has a commercial / business value driven mindset
- Appreciates a good sense of humour
- Educational background, preferably at least a degree from a university of applied sciences
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of working in a fashion / design / creative department or team
- Natural interest in and knowledge about international fashion / design / creative scene
- Solid workflow with Adobe CS, Sketch and Keynote. Well experienced with MS Office
- Fluent in English
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting environment.
If you feel you are the one we are looking for, please submit your application in English, including CV and cover letter with salary expectation on our website on https://company.marimekko.com/en/careers/vacancies by Sunday 4.3.2018 at the latest. As we will be reviewing candidates continuously, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Technical Designer to strengthen the research and development of Bags& Accessories team in the Design department. Technical Designer is the key connection between our design and sourcing. To succeed in the position, you need experience in technical instructions, modelling, fashion design and production process. You need to understand the main features of industrial production. You are familiar with different materials and components and you have good knowledge of printing techniques and understanding of print making. You take initiative and you are a solid professional in your field of experience. You are not afraid to take responsibility and are eager to work within many different tasks in the design and product development team. The position is based in Marimekko HQ in Helsinki, Finland.
- technical product design process, technical instructions and the accuracy of the product instructions
- inspecting and commenting on samples
- working with print designs: colorings and commenting on print samples
- product testing and analysis
- assisting in collection work under Design Manager
- assisting freelance designers
- cooperation with suppliers if needed
The job requires:
- holistic approach to industrial manufacturing process and product quality
- good knowledge of bags and accessories product range and various materials
- more than two years experience in tehcnical design
- studies in design; especially the technical part of fashion work
- fluent written and verbal communication skills in English – Finnish is an advantage
- excellent Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop and MS Office skills
- good at working under pressure
- excellent in team work
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment.
Please fill in an application in English including your CV, personal letter and salary request on our website at http://company.marimekko.com/careers/vacancies by 13.2.2018.
For futher information, please contact Design and Product Development Studio Manager Taru Lahti by phone +358 44 769 5225 any day during 14:00-15:00 or via email at taru.lahti(at)marimekko.com
Voit jättää meille avoimen työhakemuksen. Käsittelemme hakemuksesi luottamuksellisena ja säilytämme sitä määrittelemäsi ajan. Mikäli meillä avautuu osaamistasi vastaava paikka, voimme ottaa yhteyttä ja kutsua sinut henkilökohtaiseen haastatteluun.
Marimekon suunnittelijakaartiin on aina kuulunut niin vanhoja konkareita kuin nuoria lupauksiakin. Voit lähettää Marimekon suunnitteluun liittyviä kysymyksiä osoitteeseen email@example.com.